Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hallelujah!

Life is great at the moment.  I have 6 kids sleeping at the same time....and I'm writing an entry for my blog! What could be better.  This morning, Jac got up early and started working on the deck! YEAH! (Happy Mothers Day to me!) So, he went to go get a truck from his brother...and lo and behold he came back with Tyler and his 3 kids.  Emery and Ethan were excited to play with their cousins, and I was glad I had something to do today.  So after playing outside, playing some Mario Kart, and eating Dino Nuggets...I conquered the "nap-time." Cute little Lyncoln fell asleep in the high chair at lunch, I put Preston in his crib and I put the 4 kids in a room.  I was so excited, I had to take pictures and write about this monumental event.

10 comments:

Kristin said...

That IS an accomplishment! Saturdays are awesome! Good job!

Emily S. said...

that's pretty miraculous! Hope the rest of the day went as picture perfect!

:) Cute photo...

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Wahoo.. You're amazing! I wish that things happened that well all of the time.

Hadlock Hideaway said...

By the way.. I love the book shelves on your blog.

Jessi said...

You are a miracle maker Britt! The stars are the limit after such an accomplishment:) Thanks for sharing it with us too...this is the kind of stuff I love to pop onto the blogs to read:)

Britt said...

THat is so great! Of course you can add us. Happy blogging!!!

Maxmomma said...

You are WONDERWOMAN! The day I can gracefully handle kids all that young, I will have mastered mothering! Such cute pics!

shansen20 said...

You must be a magician! Or have some kind of amazing secrets.... Thanks for watching all the kids. I would have loved to see you here though.

ali said...

Britt, I love your happy heart! I'm so glad that you see the beauty all around you! (All sleeping at the same time??? What'cha put in their juice???)

Wright Family said...

Don't think I ever thanked you for watching my kids. That was way nice of you since Tyler just showed up without warning you. Really appreciated it!!