Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Saturday Morning

Look at the time....

It is Saturday morning, and my kids are still sleeping.  This never ever happens.  And what is a mom to do with all this free time.....MAKE PANCAKES!  I had the idea from my bro, Nate.  So here were my creations.

I tried to make a flower....but it turned out to look more like a turtle instead, oh well!


This one, I did in hopes of Nate and Lo's "future" minivan...but I think one could easily mistake it as a roller skate. 


This one, I tried to make a car...and I over succeeded and created a Monster Truck. =)

And I tried to be creative here and create a butterfly pancake.  
And of course, I did the famous Mickey Mouse pancakes.

So there it is...my Saturday morning.  And I'm sorry these are lengthy entries, but I would usually use Picasa and put my pics in a collage....but Jac got me a Mac and it can't install Picasa....yet.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Dude, you are such a super-mom! I didn't get up until 9 this morning, and we just finished breakfast. You made your kids awesome shaped pancakes! You're amazing.

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Wow, and you say that you're not creative! I bet your kiddies loved them!

Emily S. said...

cute!! (and i don't mind the string o' photos!)

Morgan and Joel said...

mmmmm.....pancakes.....

Rochelle said...

Ya, I'm still usually asleep at 8:30 am, and Doug is in the kitchen making pancakes! :)
That is great when you have 3 kids sleeping in!

Maxmomma said...

Those are AWESOME!!!! I'm married to an artist and we've never made a breakfast half as impressive as that! I love that you took the time to do something cool for the kids instead of sleeping in (which is what I would have definitely done!). You rock! P.S. you two still need to pick a date night for us to take the kids.

Lauren said...

I LOVE the pancakes! I bet the kids did too! So fun!