Thursday, May 15, 2008

Teddy Bear's Picnic

Today, We had a Teddy Bear Picnic!  The nearby library organized it and had "Story-Time" and had a Teddy Bear Picnic.  All the kids brought a lunch and their teddy bears.  Emmy actually brought her Cheetah named "Saleesha." So then the librarian read books, had a parachute and did a "teddy bear" parade.  Some friends were there so it was nice and fun.  Emery enjoyed every minute while Ethan was involved a little but more into the park that was there.  It was a beautiful day especially for a Teddy Bear's Picnic. =P 


5 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

You got it to work! Well, at least some kind of slide show... I love it.. I'll need to get those pictures from you. They turned out so cute.

Morgan and Joel said...

Fun! I love doing stuff like that, er, um, I mean for the kids... :) Who are the other kids you took pics of?

Kristin said...

That it totally fun! I hope I can be an awesome Mommy like you!

Rochelle said...

That is so fun!! We should've come!! I like the slide show thing

ali said...

Great pictures! I have beautiful grandchildren! (I would feel more comfortable if Ethan's bear was wearing pants!) Isn't Preston the cutest little guy!