Friday, May 23, 2008

Emery's Last Day of Preschool (until next year)

So, Emery has finished her 2nd year of preschool today.  Her teacher, Kim, dressed up as a clown. The kids got their faces painted, colored and did some circus games and clown fun.  Emery brought Kim a sun catcher that she painted herself.  Kim has been an awesome teacher.  Along with just learning the basics, I think one of the most amazing things Emery has accomplished in her 2 years of preschool is being in the "200 club" and counting to 229.  

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm sure you'll love you have her around all day during the summer . . . oh wait . . . love ya Britt!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Oh, crazy that another year of school has come and gone... man, you didn't have your camera because you let me borrow it... You are such an awesome friend. Thanks for the sacrifice! I need to get it back to you though. I bet you're lost with out having it to blog with...

Rochelle said...

So what does she do when she gets to 229???

Jessi said...

Way to go Emery! That is fantastic! I think Emery is in the 200 Club because she was able to count to 229.

Lauren said...

Way to go Emery! I love you, you smart little sweetheart!

Ali said...

Britt,

I love your blog!!! What fun you and your family have!!